28.4.06

Probably the last update

I really dont care about this blog, since apparently nobody has the decency to leave a comment. I thought i'd give some of you a brief update, just so you know whats going on and why i'm not updateing.

Not much has happened at all, i'm just learning japanese at a steady pace and adapting to living on my own in a very different country (one which I might add, I would rather be living in). Its pretty nice here, despite the on-and-off endtimes wheather. I've been trying to get back to drawing some, and it's going okay, though i'm happier working in 3D when it comes down to it. Id like to try some of the technique of the Gantz artist, which is hand drawing over a basic pre-existing 3D frame.

Things have been a little rough emotionally, ever since I found out what caused the delay on the Hanzomon that day. It was a suicider. Some of you know how that kind of thing affects me, so i've been a little spaced ever since I found that out. I'ts hard dealing with the knowledge that the vehicle you were in caused someone to die.

On a lighter note, it turns out I have a free 7000 yen at the Sakuraya electronics shop. Any suggestions? If I cant think of anything by the end, i'll probably just buy a second tablet so I can have one while traveling.

Unless I get more than the usual two or three comments, this blog will be merged with MindspyR and will exist solely for the uncensored rants of whatever I feel like typing about.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep blogging. I'm 1 that reads but not sure what to respond. I prefer the "fuzzy bunny" blog. Hope your spirits lift & hope to see you in Aug. A.M.

22:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I've been enjoying your blog and far prefer the sanitized version. It's interesting to read what you're up to!

23:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep bloggin. I like it. Keep up the sanitized verion.

00:20  
Blogger Mindspy said...

Haha, I like your insistance on using 父, which is "Chichi". Sespite having the intended meaning, it is also slang for breasts. Might want to stick with the full お父さん. Eh?

12:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stick to teh intended meaning!

14:45  
Blogger Mindspy said...

Got it, Tits!

20:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it up. Sanitized version is good, I'll read up on the back posts now.

01:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the suicider...I honestly didn't know things like that happened so frequently in Japan..Sorry I haven't been commenting as well...eheh.
Hope everything is going better today.

-Lindsey

04:58  
Blogger Mindspy said...

Hi Lindsey! You should see all the graphic design stuff here!

10:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What--no new update today???

11:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where's the update? We wanna know what's happening!

15:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep checking and there hasn't been an update in ages...what are you doing?

08:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you doing? how are things going in school? looking forward to our visit?

05:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home