17.4.06

I am the king of no pants!

Just to inform people, the title of this post is a quote. I thought id diversify so others could stand a chance. Amazingly, that quote is on today's topic.

I missed school today. Wait, wrong phrasing, I was unable to attend school today is more accurate. You see, I have two weeks worth of laundry, most of which is lights. Now i'd done a lights load, so those were mostly clean. However, during my darks load last night, I ran out of money. I scoured the building, but nobody was willing to lend me a 100 yen coin (despite the fact that I cold pay them there and then). As such, my laundry was stuuck in some unholy limbo.

This wouldnt be so bad, had not EVERY PAIR OF PANTS I brought with me was in there. So, I got up at 6:30 in an attempt to find someone leaving the building who could spare a 100 yen coin. No luck. I had to sit here as everyone else went to school, because I had no pants of any kind, even slacks.

The worst part is, we have a convenience store about 50 feet away. Had I a pair of pants, I could have got a small munchie and gotten the change from the bill.

The bright side is that other than this, I've only technically missed one day, and apparently the topic of the day was weekdays, which I know. Another bright side is that all the teachers have a sense of humor, so they should get a kick out of this!

Remember that comments are now moderated, so it will take a while for them to show up.

Ja' ne!
-Mindspy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no pants? you've got to be kidding...

23:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pants!? pift. who needs'em?

02:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home