18.5.06

Stranded

Well, I said that Id call off the updates since nobody was responding, but time now dictates that I have absolutely nothing better to do.

Ill start with a rough story of what the hell is going on right now. Fist off, the train I take is ths Chuo-Rinkan to Jinbo-chou, where the school is. On the way home, I take the Kuki. These are the same train, just different names based on the direction.

So my mother and aunt came to visit me, so I went to see them in Shinjuku. I planned to stay the night, until I saw that my bed was a blanket on the floor. Ive slept in worse, but I have a nice cozy appartment. So I grab by bag and head to the train station. Great, get on a train around 11 with plenty of time. Nose in iPod, and away I go.

About a half hour later, I look up to check where I am. Hmm, im pretty sure thats not on the rout. I stand up and check the map.

IM IN FUCKING YOKOHAMA

Well SHIT, I got on the Chuo-Rinkan! I hop off, and catch a local back to shibuya. Turns out I missed the last express (only way to get to where I live). So I exit the train station onto the steets of 12:30 AM tokyo, where I know of an internet and manga Cafe open 24/7.

So here I am until 6 AM.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're lucky you didn't have to sleep on a park bench with all the winos!

03:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home