2.4.06

Day one: Tokyo

Well, my first day here. I don't have much to say at this point, but I was met at the airport by Kudan staff (late, as usual) and got the full train ride here. I was exausted, but unpacked everything and seeing as I had a fridge, went to the little 24 hour grocery store and got some vital equipment (2 Litre of cold iced tea, Teriyaki Mochi or whatever the hell they are). Ever mindful of my budget, I looked around and found a resteraunt with two peices of shrimp for 15 bucks. Screw that, there was a little vendor outside said grocery store making kebabs (I feel like an ass for forgeting the correct term). So I ordered two beef ones with spices on it. Freaking good, just enough, and two bucks.

Today I hit Akihabara to stock up on an adaptor for my laptop and a PS2 for the various games I have. This should be a good time, and I have a nice little room/appartment that I can surely survive in for three months.

On another note, I was reading H.P. Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" and I decided I would try and do one update a week in a Lovecraftian fasion. Look forward to the distorting unholy madness of the streets of tokyo.

Oh, and on a "Small World" note, one of the people who lives here went to BCC and UW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home